Assessment and Therapy Services
We use a variety of evidence based techniques, mediums and resources to assist our clients in planning, mapping and evaluating their progress. We do have some fun with a range of resources to assist our clients. Unheard of? No, it actually helps! We also provide limited outreach services for child assessment/therapy and supervision sessions for social welfare workers. Contact us for more details about the locations we visit!.
It is Birdwing Therapies policy for all clients and supervisees of the practice to give a minimum of 48 hours notice to reschedule or cancel a booked appointment. Please note that prospective and current clients may incur the full fee if this follow up does not occur within the required timeframe.
Professional Fees Schedule:
- 50 – 60 minutes consultations are $150
- Medicare rebates if applicable: $74.80
- 60 – 75 minute out of office or home visit consultations are $200 – $250. Depending on location mileage may apply in addition to these fees. Medicare rebates if applicable: $96.35
- Payment is required at the time of the consultation by EFTPOS.
You may chooses to attend Birdwing Therapies as a full fee paying client or you might decide to discuss a referral under Better Access with your GP, Psychiatrist or your Child’s Paediatrician or Adolescent Consultant.
Medicare rebates are available with prior consultation with your medical practitioner when a Mental Health Care Plan or Chronic Disease Management Plan has been completed prior to your initial consultation. Our systems can now process our clients’ Medicare rebates on site at the time of a consultation! So no extra running around town is necessary if you would like this extra service.
Please fax or email us your doctor’s referral letter and Mental Health Care Plan or Chronic Disease Management Plan prior to your initial consultation with us. That way we can have everything ready for any applicable rebate to be processed at the time of your appointment.
- Individual: 60 minutes $150
- Groups of two to six: 60 minutes $175 – $250
- On site at our Studio or at your work site. We are happy to travel within the region to meet supervision goals of staff and agencies! We love working with teams who need quality, proactive and creative team based supervision!
- Supervision is a tax deductible expense for professionals within the welfare, case work and counselling fields.
- 10% GST is applicable for individual and group based supervision sessions.